Watch Laid-Back Camp Season 1 Episode 1
- Episode 1 - Mount Fuji and Curry Noodles
- Episode 2 - Welcome to the Outdoor Activities Club!
- Episode 3 - Mount Fuji and Relaxed Hot Pot Camp
- Episode 4 - The Outdoor Activities Club and the Solo Camping Girl
- Episode 5 - Two Camps, Two Campers' Views
- Episode 6 - Meat and Fall Colors and the Mystery Lake
- Episode 7 - A Night on the Lake Shore and Campers
- Episode 8 - Exams, Caribou, Steamed Buns, Yum!
- Episode 9 - A Night of Navigator Nadeshiko and Hot Spring Steam
- Episode 10 - Clumsy Travelers and Camp Meetings
- Episode 11 - Christmas Camp!
- Episode 12 - Mount Fuji and the Laid-Back Camp Girls
Laid-Back Camp Season 1 Episode 1Watch Laid-Back Camp Season 1 Episode 1 - Mount Fuji and Curry Noodles
A girl named Rin Shima comes to a campsite in Motosuko, facing opposite Mount Fuji, to spend the day camping. While setting up a campfire, Rin notices a peculiar girl sleeping by the public restroom, but thinks nothing of it. Later on in the night, Rin once again comes across the girl, Nadeshiko Kagamihara, who had gotten herself lost after just moving to a new house, and shares her curry noodles with her before they both get a clear view of Mount Fuji. After eventually managing to get her sister to pick her up, Nadeshiko leaves Rin with her phone number in the hopes of camping with her once again. A few days later, Nadeshiko begins attending her new school, which Rin also attends.